We have partnered with a local IT company that allows us to offer you as the customer a complete ‘one stop shop’ solution. Not only can we manage, install and provide your telecom services on the one bill we can also add your IT services to the contract allowing you to call the one company for all your business Telecom and IT needs.
We cover the following areas:
All North/South Lanarkshire,
Greater Glasgow, East Kilbride
For further information or to book an engineer either email or call
● Computer/Server Repair, Upgrades and Troubleshooting
● Security (Virus/Trojans/Firewall)
● Networking (Wire/Wireless)
● Fixed Price Repairs
● Work Guaranteed
● Qualified Engineers
● Business Maintenance and Support -
● Free No Obligation Business IT Health Check
● Telecom Networks will cover all types of PC repair problems whether it be hardware or software related.
● Are you getting Blue Screens or error messages?
● Is you computer crashing or freezing?
● Do you have faulty Hardware?
● Has a program or other software become corrupt?
● Can you not connect to the internet?
● Do you think you may have a virus infection?
● Whether you need a single component upgraded or a full system we can help.
● Processors, Memory
● Hard Disk Drives, DVD/CD Drives
● Power Supplies
● Graphic, Sound Cards
● Full bespoke PC systems
If it goes into a computer we can supply and install it for you with trained technicians.
Telecom Networks will also install and test components you have sourced yourself.
● Installation can be done for software or hardware. Have you purchased a new PC and need it setup? Or you need a new Operating System or program installed on to a PC?
● PC/Server Setup
● Printer/Scanner Setup
● Operating System
● Software Applications
● Network Components
● Firewall, Router
Whether you need one PC or other peripheral installed or more we will ensure they are all setup and functioning properly. Have you already sourced your hardware/software then give Telecom Networks a call and we'll get an engineer to install it for you. Still to source or not sure what you need, again we can help.
● From network maintenance to new network design and implementation Telecom Networks can provide the service you require.
● Network Design
● Installation and configuration of networks
● Peer To Peer or Server/Client Networks
● Wired, Wireless Networks
● Network Troubleshooting
Do you have broadband or other internet connection you wish to share? We can setup a wire/wireless network so all your PC's can access the Internet or email.
Do you wish to share folders or printers with colleagues?
Do you need a secure central file repository that can be backed up?
Then you need a network.
● Whether you have a single PC or a full network that needs protected from Viruses, Spyware, Trojan Horses or Intrusion, Telecom networks can provide you with the required expertise to lockdown your PC or network.
● Virus, Spyware Removal and Protection
● Firewall, Intrusion Detection Setup
● Peer to Peer/ Client Server Security
● PC / Domain Passwords
● Local / Network Security Policies
If you have no protection against Viruses or Spyware then you will get infected (if you aren't already). Do you have a firewall or router providing protection from Hackers? Is sensitive data on your PC's or servers easily accessible internally or external? Should they have encryption on some data or at last password protected PC's? If you think you have a security issue then give us a call. We can provide a review of your current setup through to recommendations and implementation.
Changing from ISDN to SIP Trunking can be highly beneficial for your business. So what is SIP Trunking? Here's a short informative guide: Now we have a better understanding of SIP Trunking, here's what it could do for your business: ISDN is now ...
For the education sector and charities, a reliable phone system is imperative. Find out about the affordable solution Horizon offers.
Are you ready for the MiFID II change in early 2018? We talk you through the change and how we can help.