The principles of our company:
- Provide a personal and professional service with your own account manager
- Always analyse your bill before making any recommendations
- Carry out a free asset check to see if you have any unused lines or assets
- Offer competitive rates for calls and lines and bespoke packages as and when required
- Call you back within 2 working hours
Why companies choose Telecom Networks:
We are not just a sales organisation, we go above and beyond the call of duty to help our customers, particularly if they are transferring from BT.
We explain their bills, ‘dejargon’ the content and explain it in simple terms that make it easy to understand.
In addition, we provide a free ‘asset check’. This service, which many companies actually charge for, is provided without obligation.
We also carry out our own telephone installations. We see this as our ‘USP’ - the person who sells you your services also installs the services and carries out the full order journey, offering a fully project-managed service.
Feedback received from existing customers tells us that our ‘knowledge’ was a key factor for choosing Telecom Networks over other competitors.
Changing from ISDN to SIP Trunking can be highly beneficial for your business. So what is SIP Trunking? Here's a short informative guide: Now we have a better understanding of SIP Trunking, here's what it could do for your business: ISDN is now ...
For the education sector and charities, a reliable phone system is imperative. Find out about the affordable solution Horizon offers.
Are you ready for the MiFID II change in early 2018? We talk you through the change and how we can help.